Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Flowers for Sandy

When I was having a coversation with Sandy the other day she was feeling good. I was thinking what can I do to help her feel good when her body is working against her after her next treatment. So I had her local florest take her a beautiful bouquet of flowers. She told me she was going to take them and put them on her dresser in her bedroom if she gets as sick with the next treatment as she did with her last one. She told me she was a flower person and loves them.

Lesson learned: You never know what one thing you do to make a difference with be the one thing that really does make a difference.

I am having trouble getting out walking so I did something proactive to help give myself the push I need.  I set up a meet up group in my town http://www.meetup.com/ to have people join me in my walks. The first day I had 4 people interested. Now my walks won't be so boring and I will have company during my training.

Soon I will be having a link set up here for people to be able to contribute to my fundraising for the walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment