Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Week 1 day 2 September 14

I have been away getting our house in Florida we purchased recently ready for future visits. While I was away I did not train at all. I did get in exercise by walking at Disney and fighting the waves in the ocean so it was not a total loss. I found a training guide on the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer website that I will use as a guide. Today I walked 2 miles at level 3.

This is the site that has the training schedule if you want to check it out.
http://walk.avonfoundation.org/site/DocServer/AvonTrain_39mi_24wk.pdf?docID=5909

On another note I talked to Sandy and she had her first Chemo treatment last week. It was rough for a few days and today she is getting her hair cut. I can not imagine how difficult this must be for her, my brother and nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment